Akron Canton Jellystone Park Overnight Camper Rules
Please observe the rules for your safety and the consideration of your fellow campers. For any emergencies please contact the Uniontown Police at (330)699-6444
- Speed limit throughout the park is 5 miles per hour.
- Trash pickup will occur every day from 5-7PM. All garbage must be in plastic bags and set out prior to this time in order to be picked up. All other large pieces of trash must be removed from the park by the individual. Anyone bringing refuse from home will be charged.
- For your safety and quietness, scooters, mini-bikes, and four wheelers are prohibited. Parents are responsible for their children and any abuse or vandalism caused by their children to the ground or facilities. No teenagers allowed at campsite without a parent.
- Quiet hours: 11:00PM-8:00AM. Disturbing the peace of our campground will not be tolerated at any time.
- No firearms of any kind are allowed. No fireworks allowed.
- Do not park any vehicle on a site other than your own.
- Please keep in mind that Akron Canton Jellystone Park is a private, family oriented campground. Restrooms are available for campers use; please make every effort to keep them clean. All firewood must be NEATLY STACKED on your own lot. Construction materials do NOT constitute firewood and may not be stored at the park. No fire wood can be brought in to overnight camping from other locations.
- Pets are permitted, however they must be on a leash and quiet. If your dog disturbs other guests you and your pet may be asked to leave the park without a refund.
- A maximum of two animals per site.
- All pet refuse must be removed.
- Pets may not be left at the campground unattended.
- Golf carts driven after dark must have headlight and brake light package installed.
- Golf carts may not be driven after 11:00pm or during the designated quiet hours see general rule (5) for detailed times.
- Golf Carts must be electric carts only. No Gas carts are allowed.
- Golf carts may only be driven by a state legal aged driver.