Akron Canton Jellystone Park Seasonal Camper Rules
Please observe the rules for your safety and the consideration of your fellow campers. For any emergencies please contact the Uniontown Police at (330)699-6444
- Speed limit throughout the park is 5 miles per hour.
- Trash pickup will occur every day from 5-7PM. All garbage must be in plastic bags and set out prior to this time in order to be picked up. All other large pieces of trash must be removed from the park by the individual. Anyone bringing refuse from home will be charged.
- For your safety and quietness, scooters, mini-bikes, and four wheelers are prohibited.
- Parents are responsible for their children and any abuse or vandalism caused by their children to the ground or facilities. No teenagers allowed at campsite without a parent.
- Quiet hours: 11:00PM-8:00AM. Disturbing the peace of our campground will not be tolerated at any time.
- No structure of any kind shall be permitted to be built in the park without permission from management.
- No appliance of any kind permitted on outside of camper.
- Campers are responsible to have their campsite mowed and kept neat at all times between May 1 through October 15. If site it not mowed and kept up, the park will mow it and bill the camper $15.00 per moving. If management deems your lot to be unkempt at any time you will be asked to clean it up.
- Mail and messages are able to be picked up at the park office, please make habit of regularly checking your mail.
- No firearms of any kind are allowed. No fireworks allowed.
- One picnic table per campsite.
- Alcoholic beverages must be kept at the campsite.
- Do not park any vehicle on a site other than your own.
- Please keep in mind that Akron Canton Jellystone Park is a private, family oriented campground.
- Restrooms are available for campers use; please make every effort to keep them clean.
- Cutting down trees either dead or alive is not allowed. To help us provide more shaded sites for your future comfort, we ask that clotheslines and pets not be tied to our young trees.
- All firewood must be NEATLY STACKED on your own lot. Construction materials do NOT constitute firewood and may not be stored at the park. No fire wood can be brought in to overnight camping from other locations.
- Pets are permitted, however they must be on a leash and quiet. If your dog disturbs other guests you and your pet may be asked to leave the park without a refund.
- A maximum of two animals per site.
- All pet refuse must be removed.
- Pets may not be left at the campground unattended.
- Golf carts driven after dark must have headlight and brake light package installed.
- Golf carts may not be driven after 11:00pm or during the designated quiet hours see general rule (5) for detailed times.
- Golf Carts must be electric carts only. No Gas carts are allowed.
- Golf carts may only be driven by a state legal aged driver.